Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Let Me Go by MGK





 [Intro: mgk & Elisa Jane]

Bleeding all over this shit

Can I get, uhm, like, my pants and shit?

Can I just, uhm, get, like, a little...

Like a towel?

Mm-hm


[Verse 1]

Lately my thoughts eating me alive

Laid in the bed

Thinkin' maybe the hate'll finally go away if I'm not alive

Wish I didn't listen

Just like I wish they would understand me one time

I had a breakdown and tatted my entire body except one line

Everything's just fine

(Slippin' again) There I go, slippin' again, I'm actin' different again

I see my family's reflection

Every timе I look in the cup and I sip it again

(After this ends) Tеll me, after all this ends

Will I be mentioned again? Why do I care?

If in the end, it's just me and God, like I'm Christian again (Yeah)

(Slim, bring the beat in)

Before my dad left this Earth

He made sure I took on every quality I didn't want

I was supposed to die at birth

Gave me a chance and I fucked it up, give me another one (Mm)

I've been runnin' from

Secrets I hid as a kid and I never confronted 'em

I just called ma, said I forgive her

For not bein' there when I needed one

[Chorus]
I'm comin' back, just let me go (Feelin' like)
I'm comin' back, just let me go, yeah
I'm comin' back, just let me go
I'm comin' back, don't let me go (Mm)
I'm comin' back, just let me go (Mm)
I'm comin' back, just let me go, yeah (Mm)
I'm comin' back, just let me go (Mm)
I'm comin' back, don't let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Go by MGK

 [Intro: mgk & Elisa Jane] Bleeding all over this shit Can I get, uhm, like, my pants and shit? Can I just, uhm, get, like, a little... ...